Jointing Tech Giveaway Prize Rules
- These rules apply to all competitions, prize draws, promotions, giveaways and suchlike that are promoted on and run through our website(s) and/or social media or other direct to market channels.
- To enter a competition you must enter as directed on our promotional materials advertised on our website, social media channels or by direct communication.
- Our competitions are free to enter (no purchase required, unless otherwise stated).
2. Eligibility and entry restrictions
- To be eligible to enter a competition:
(a) entrants must be a real person, at least 18 years old and permanently reside in the Republic of Ireland or United Kingdom or other country (proof of address or age may be required)
(b) entrants must not be an employee, officer or agent, or an employee, officer or agent of any person or organisation involved in the running of the competition or of Jointing Tech or any related subsidiary company, furthermore you must not be a family relation of any such person.
(c) entrants must ensure that they are eligible within the rules and guidelines of their own employment contracts and take full responsibility for their individual eligibility. Entrants can cancel their participation at any time.
(d) Competition entrants for our promotions on social media must have a genuine account and may be required to ‘like’ the Jointing Tech social network page (Facebook, Twitter etc.) as part of the entry process.
(e) in the event that the winner does not wish to accept their prize personally they may nominate a charitable recipient of their choice within the boundaries of the regulations of this document may be suggested with the final winning recipient to be approved in a by TOOLOUT T/A Jointing Tech
- The maximum number of entries to a competition per person is one.
- The maximum number of entries for a competition shall be at our sole discretion.
3. Start and closing dates
- A competition shall open for entries at the time and on the date specified on our promotional material, website and/or social media channels, and similarly, shall close to entries at the time and on the date specified on our website and social media channels. Unless otherwise stated, these times and dates are set to those for UTC (Co-ordinated Universal Time).
- Any entries received before the opening or after the closing of the competition will be invalid and will not be entered into the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of our control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by us.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of all of these terms and conditions.
- Competition entries shall be judged and/or winners selected solely on the basis of criteria specified by us in relation to the competition.
- If a competition entrant does not meet the eligibility requirements or is subject to any entry restrictions, that entrant shall not be entitled to be adjudged a winner, and will not be entitled to a prize in any circumstances.
- Our decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
5. Winners and prizes
- Competition prizes for each competition shall be specified on our website or social media channels.
- Competition prize winners will be notified of the competition result by telephone, by email (if address is asked for/provided) or by direct message on social media (winners must therefore ‘like’ or ‘follow’ our social media accounts in order to be contacted about prizes) not more than 30 days following the closing date of the competition, and will receive their prizes not more than 60 days following that closing date.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the prize winner for 14 days but if the winner fails to respond to our notification attempts within this time or provide an address for delivery of the prize or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements or is otherwise unable to comply with the competition terms and conditions, we reserve the right to disqualify that entrant and offer the prize to the next eligible entrant and thereafter until a winner is found.
- The results of a competition will be announced on our website within 30 days following the closing date of the competition. The announcement may include the name and photograph, the town or region of residence and prize details of each prize winner.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
6. Copyright and moral rights
- You warrant to us that you created your competition entries, that you own all copyright in those entries, and that our use of the entries in accordance with these rules will not infringe any person's intellectual property rights or other legal rights.
- You grant to us an exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable licence to copy, store, edit, distribute, transmit and publish your competition entries.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you irrevocable and unconditionally waive your rights to be identified as the author of your competition entries and to object to any derogatory treatment of your competition entries.
7. What happens to entries?
- Competition entries will not be returned. Please, therefore, keep a copy of your competition entries.
- We may undertake publicity activities relating to competitions and prize awards. The winner therefore agrees to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of town or region of residence in any post-prize-winning publicity names, surnames, towns or regions of residence and prize details.
9. Our details
- This prize competition is run by TOOLOUT T/A Jointing Tech
- Our registered Head Office is: Jointing Technologies, Unit 19, Woking Business Park, Albert Drive, Woking, GU21 5JY
- You can contact us:
(a) by post, using the postal address given above;
(b) using our website contact form: https://www.jointingtech.co.uk/Contact-Us
(c) by telephone on: 01483 747747
(d) by email, using the email address: [email protected]
(e) by direct message on our social media channels.